Pear and Apple Smoothie
Member recipe by kellycookie
ServingsServes 1 - 4 Glasses
Smooth start to your day with this ultra easy delicious breakfast drink
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and diced
- 1 medium red apple, peeled, cored and coarsely diced
- 2 ripe pears, peeled, cored and coarsely diced
- 1 tbsp low fat greek yogurt
- 2 glasses cold semi-skimmed milk
- 2 glasses cold water
- a pinch ground cinnamon
- Peel, core and dice your banana, apple and pears.
- Combine all ingredients and pop into blender (can use a food processor, however a blender will give your smoothies a lovely silky texture) - blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice in tall glasses.
- TIP: Make an extra big batch of smoothies and freeze them for later - just thaw and serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…