Delicious Pasta Bake
Member recipe by auntyruth
A delicious pasta bake that combines the beautiful tastes of sundried tomatos and chorizo. It has buffalo mozzarella on top that adds to the flavour.
- 300g Fuesli Pasta
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 1 Large Garlic Clove
- 1 Rep Pepper
- 1 Chorizo Sausage
- Handfull of Sun dried Tomatoes
- Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 1 Ball of Buffalo Mozzarella
- Olive Oil
- Chop onion, garlic, red pepper and chorizo. Put pasta on to boil. Pre-heat oven to 180C
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft. Add the chorizo and red pepper and fry until chorizo is dark and crispy. Then add sundried tomatoes and tin of tomatoes and stir well.
- Slice the buffalo mozzarella into thin, circular slices. When pasta is cooked, drain and return to pot. Add tomato mixture and stir well. Add seasoning.
- Put mixture into a pie dish and cover with buffalo mozzarella. Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or when the cheese has melted.
- Serve with garlic bread or a side salad. Enjoy:-)
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…