Cheesy Pepper & Bacon Bake
Member recipe by coby-rocks
A simple tasty pasta bake - perfect for a midweek meal if you're in a hurry
- 175g pasta twists
- 25g butter
- 1 red & 1 green pepper (deseeded & chopped)
- bunch spring onions (1cm slices)
- 4 rashers bacon (rind removed & chopped)
- 6 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 175g chedder cheese (grated)
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 190C/gas 5. Cook pasta as per instructions and drain.
- Melt butter in saucepan and cook peppers, onion and bacon for 4-5 mins. Add tomatoes and cook for further 1 min.
- Mix in pasta and season well. Mix in 2/3 of cheese. Place in an oven proof dish and cover.
- Cook in oven for 20 mins. Sprinkle with rest of cheese and cook for 5 more mins with cover off until cheese has melted.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…