Member recipe by real-gothic
- 800g pack of lean mince beef
- 1 tin condensed tomato soup
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- garlic puree to taste
- half tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 red onion or 2 challots finely chopped
- other veg to taste finely chopped
- spaggetti or fusili pasta
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…