Ginger and Lime Cheesecake
Member recipe by voice1
- 225 grams ginger biscuits - crushed
- 115 grams unsalted butter - melted
- 300 grams full fat soft cheese
- 250 ml double cream
- 2 limes - juice and rind
- 4 tablespoons ginger syrup
- 8 pieces Opies stem ginger
- TO SERVE:-
- Lime zest
- Chopped ginger
- Icing Sugar
- Mix the biscuits with the melted butter and press 40 50g into the bases of each 9cm individual ring mould.
- Chill in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour.
- Lightly whip the cream and then mix in the cream cheese and ginger syrup and lime juice.
- Add the stem ginger and lime zest and mix in thoroughly.
- Spoon onto the biscuit bases and spread evenly over the surface.
- Chill in a refrigerator for 2- 3 hours until firm.
- To serve place the cheesecake on a serving plate and carefully remove from the mould.
- Sprinkle a small amount of lime zest on the surface and then carefully arrange the chopped ginger around the edge of the plate.
- Lightly dust with icing sugar.
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…