Tasty Tuna Pasta
Member recipe by fatmrsgeorge
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 green chilli- deseeded
- 1 tin tomatoes
- 1 bayleaf
- 300 ml of stock or red wine or a combo of both.
- enough rigatoni pasta for 2
- 1 tin flageolet beans
- 1 tin tuna in brine/water
- small tub of low fat creme fraiche / quark.
- season to taste
- Fry onion, garlic and chilli in the oil over a low heat until softened. Use a saucepan with a solid base About 5 - 8 mins. You can put a lid on the pot
- Add tomatoes, bayleaf and wine/stock and simmer about 20 mins.
- Meanwhile cook pasta, rinse beans and drain tuna. Drain pasta.
- Add pasta,beans and tuna to the sauce, stir thoroughly and remove from heat.
- Stir in the creme fraiche or quark. Serve with sharp green salad and garlic bread
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…