Cheesey Pig Pasta
Member recipe by sc4lex7734
- 1 pound Cheese filled torellini
- 1.5 ounces fresh bacon
- 1.5 ounces fresh chicken (any bit)
- 3 tbsp cheese
- 6 ounces heavy cream
- 1/2 cup fresh peas (blanched), or 4 ounces frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Salt and black pepper
- Chopped parsley
- Place tortellini in the pot of boiling water.
- In a large skillet, cook the Chicken and bacon until crispy. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, place on a paper towel to drain. Pour out all the bacon grease except for 1 tablespoon. In the same skillet place the onion and cook for 2 minutes, or until golden. Pour in the cream, and reduce until lightly thickened.
- Remove the pasta from the water when it is al dente, about 8 minutes. Drain and add the pasta to the cream mixture. Add bacon and chicken back to the pan along with the peas and cheese. Reduce for 1 minute. Toss and adjust the seasonings. Spoon into a large pasta bowl and serve. Garnish with additional grated Parmesan and chopped parsley, if desired.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…