Simple Stuffed mushrooms
Member recipe by veggiehedgie
- 8 large mushrooms (portobello is good)
- 100g cheddar cheese - grated
- 50g mozzarella - grated
- 80g garlic butter
- Balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill. Put mushrooms in grill with stalks facing down and grill for 5 minutes.
- Turn mushrooms over and grill for another 5 minutes.
- Turn them over again and grill for a further 2 minutes.
- Turn them with the stalks facing up and evenly distribute the garlic butter and cheese. Grill for 1 minute or until melted.
- Put on plates (2 mushrooms per person) and sprinkle over vinegar. Enjoy.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…