Marshmallow Fluff Crispie Bars
Member recipe by marshmallowfluff1
Marshmallow Fluff Crispie Bars are a great treat for the kids to pop into their packed lunch boxes or as a delicious after-school snack!
- 50g butter
- 200g Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff
- 150g crisped rice cereal
- 50g finely chopped hazelnuts
- 100g raisins
- 100g oats
- Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.
- Add the Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff and stir until melted and well mixed.
- Cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring continuously then remove from heat.
- Place the cereal, hazelnuts and raisins and oats into a large mixing bowl, then pour over the Vanilla Marshmallow Fluff mix and stir until well coated.
- Using a spatula, press mixture evenly and firmly in a buttered 20x30cm tin.
- Cut into 5x5cm squares when cool.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…