Baked Salmon with Honey
Member recipe by newzealandhoneyco
- 1 filleted side of fresh salmon (approx 1.5 kg)
- 4 tablespoons New Zealand Honey Co. Manuka 10+ With Root Ginger
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon fine black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g orange tomatoes
- 5 sprigs fresh fennel
- 5 sprigs fresh mint
- Pre heat oven to bake at 180 degrees Celsius.
- With the skin side down in a large roasting dish, lie the fish on a large piece of tin foil
- Massage the honey into the flesh of the fish and season evenly with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the soy sauce and olive oil.
- Tear the mint leaves and sprinkle all over.
- Create a parcel with the foil, so all of fish is covered.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The salmon should be pale pink and only just cooked inside.
- Serve on a platter with fresh fennel sprigs.