Baked Salmon with Honey
Member recipe by newzealandhoneyco
- 1 filleted side of fresh salmon (approx 1.5 kg)
- 4 tablespoons New Zealand Honey Co. Manuka 10+ With Root Ginger
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon fine black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g orange tomatoes
- 5 sprigs fresh fennel
- 5 sprigs fresh mint
- Pre heat oven to bake at 180 degrees Celsius.
- With the skin side down in a large roasting dish, lie the fish on a large piece of tin foil
- Massage the honey into the flesh of the fish and season evenly with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over the soy sauce and olive oil.
- Tear the mint leaves and sprinkle all over.
- Create a parcel with the foil, so all of fish is covered.
- Bake for 20 minutes. The salmon should be pale pink and only just cooked inside.
- Serve on a platter with fresh fennel sprigs.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…