Smoked Salmon No-No Flatbreads
Member recipe by nonoflatbreads
This recipe makes a delicious starter for a summer dinner party, with fresh, light ingredients, that look and taste great.
- 2 ripe hass avocados
- Juice of 2 lemons, zest of 1
- 250g smoked salmon
- 1tbsp of small capers
- 150g creme fraiche
- Small bunch of fresh dill, chopped
- No-No Mixed Seed Flatbreads
- Peel avocados and cut into small dices and carefully mix in a bowl with the juice of 1 lemon to prevent browning.
- Cut the salmon into 2cm strips.
- To make the caper creme fraiche mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl and season to taste.
- Place a few strips of salmon onto the No-No Mixed Seed Flatbreads, top with some of the avocado, then drizzle over the caper creme fraiche. Serve immediately.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…