Crab and Avocado Crunch
Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
ServingsServes 1 - 5 Portions
A great quick and easy party snack that everyone can help themselves to.
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It White Crab
- 1 teaspoon Mayonnaise
- 1 small Avocado, diced
- 1 Lime, juice
- 4-6 slices of white Bread
- some Parsley, to garnish
- 1 Shallot, sliced
- 2 teaspoons of Dijon Mustard
- a dash of Tabasco sauce
- a small handful of Tarragon
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the bread slices.
- Use a cup to cut circles in the flattened bread. Fold each circle into a cup cake baking tin.
- Place in the oven to crisp for about 10 minutes.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients together and spoon into the cooled bread cups.
- Garnish with a sprinkling of chopped tarragon and a light squeeze of lemon then serve.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…