Member recipe by terris46
- 175-200g boudouir fingers
- 150ml strong black coffee
- 300g thick cream
- 250g creme fraiche
- 3 tablespoons Baileys
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- grated chocolate or a crushed flake to decorate
- dunk the fingers into the coffee and line a deep glass dish/bowl
- sprinkle a spoonful of coffee over the top to make sure they are all moist
- add the cream creme fraiche sugar & bailey into a bowl and whisk until thick
- spread half the cream mixture over the coffee soaked finger, sprinkle with a little chocolate
- repeat the sponge layer and then cover with the remaining cream mixture.
- grate the choolate over the top or sprinkle with the flake, cover and chill.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…