- thumb-sized piece ginger, peeled and finely chopped
Mainly grown in Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia, ginger is the root of the plant. It…
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 6 tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 4 salmon fillet, about 140g/5oz each
- 200g soba noodle
- 350g frozen soya bean, defrosted
- 2 x 175g packs baby corn and mange tout mix, chopped
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
In a small bowl, mix the ginger, garlic, soy and vinegar. Add the salmon and leave to marinate for 10 mins. Heat a large non-stick frying pan. Lift the fish from the marinade with a slotted spoon and fry for 2-3 mins on each side, then tip in the marinade and a splash of water, and bubble for 1 min.
Cook the noodles following pack instructions. Tip in the soya beans 3 mins before the end, then add the veg mix for the final min. Drain everything really well. Serve the noodles and veg with the salmon and sauce spooned over.