Member recipe by blackbird17
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Slices
- 100g glace cherries halved
- 220g can pineapple in juice
- 100g butter
- 350g mixed dried fruits
- 175g soft light brown sugar
- 225g S.R. Flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Warm oven to 170c/fan oven 150c, Line a 20cm tin with baking parchment
- Chop up the pineapple and put it with its juice into a saucepan. Add the halved cherries, butter, fruit and sugar, Warm to melt but don't boil. Leave to cool a bit.
- When cooled stir in flour and eggs.
- Pour into prepared tin and bake for 1 1/2 hours.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…