Member recipe by nicholas95
This will be the best lemonade you have ever tasted guaranteed if it isn't then you need to go get your taste buds checked. May make you sick and feel like your tongue is burning.
- 1. Choose any size bucket or cooler
- 2. Fill almost to top with water
- 3. Add your normal lemonade mix (dump about half the container)
- 4. Add 5 cups of apple juice
- 5. Add two cups of sparkling carbonated water (to have that extra fizz)
- 6. Pour almost an entire bottle of french vanilla coffee creamer (the more the better!)
- 7. Add as many pink red and white sprinkles as you want so that the lemonade turns into a fun pink color
- 8. Mix it all together and congratulations you've many yourself some dandy lemonade
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…