Tomato and Bacon Pasta
Member recipe by mimmiekargotis
- 1 Small onion
- 300g Chopped tomatoes
- 160g Diced bacon
- 1 Garlic Clove
- 1 Grated Carrot
- 165g Pasta
- Sprinkle of grated cheese
- Equipment: Frying pan, Cutting knife, Wooden spoon , Saucepan, Spaghetti spoon,
- Firstly peel, cut and dice the onion and garlic. Then preheat a drop of oil in a frying pan on a low to medium heat. Then add the onion and garlic for around 5-7 minutes.
- Next dice the bacon and add to the frying pan. Leave to cook for around 10-15 minutes on a low heat. Then grate the carrot and add for the last 5 minutes.
- Boil a saucepan with salt water and add the pasta or spaghetti cook according to packet. Once cooked drain and serve onto a plate with the tomato and bacon sauce. Finish with a sprinkle of cheese.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…