Garlic Chicken Pasta
Member recipe by tisha1985
This simple dish can be jazzed up by adding more ingredients. For a vegetarian version, replace the chicken with mushrooms.
- 4 skinless chicken breast fillets
- 320-400g pasta spirals
- 300g low-fat creme fraiche
- 4-7 garlic cloves
- 1 red chilli
- 50g frozen peas
- 1 red pepper
- 1 knob of butter or frying spread
- salt and white pepper
- Cut the chicken into bitesize pieces and shallow fry in the butter, preferably in a pan with high sides so the pasta can be added later.
- Boil the water for the pasta and then cook according to instructions.
- Once the chicken has cooked through, add the other ingredients, leaving the garlic until last to keep in the flavour.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain and add to the chicken. If there isn't enough room, add the chicken to the pasta instead.
- Stir in the creme fraiche. Season to taste.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…