Member recipe by muishkas
ServingsServes 1 - 1 Slice
- 125g butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 2tbl cocoa
- 2tbl coconut (shredded)
- 1 large egg
- 1 packet of Marie Biscuits (or equiv)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Optional: 3/4c chopped nuts or sultanas
- Melt butter and add to sugar and cocoa, stirring well.
- Add coconut.
- Add (optional nuts or sultanas), vanilla and egg.
- Add broken biscuits
- Mix well. Line a tin with baking paper and press mixture into the tin so it is packet tightly.
- Chill overnight (ideally) and ice if you wish. Slice into thin slices, or chunky squares if your slice is thin.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…