Student Cous Cous
Member recipe by squaccy
Cous Cous is the new pasta for students, ready in 5 mins and so diverse!
- Dried Cous-Cous
- Water (follow instructions on cous cous packet)
- Pesto (any flavour!)
- (Choose as many from the following):
- Choose your filling. If you are using chicken, fry it lightly until golden. If you are using bacon, fry until crispy. For a vegetarian option you can either use raw vegetables or fry some red onions and courgettes until soft and add more raw veggies if desired.
- Make the cous-cous following the instructions on the back of the packet. When its ready, lightly fluff with a fork and mix in the pesto. Cous cous tends to absorb a lot so add one or two more spoonfuls than you normally would. Add your chosen filling and grate some cheese on top (optional)
- Enjoy! If you add a mixture of meat, veggies and cheese its a nutritional yet quick meal either for lunch or dinner and perfect after those long lectures!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…