Member recipe by beeteamum
- 300g of stuffed pasta (beef and red wine tortelloni works best)
- 70g of grated parmesan
- 250g tub of mascarpone
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper for seasoning
- Put a pan of water on for the pasta and set your grill to the highest setting.
- Meanwhile mix a third of the parmesan with all the mascarpone and season with salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked through, drain well and tip into an ovenproof dish with the can of chopped tomatoes.
- Spread the mascarpone/parmesan mix over the top of the pasta and sprinkle with the remaining parmesan.
- Pop into the grill for 4-5 minutes or until the cheese is turning a golden brown colour.
- Perfect served with a quick salad and a glass of red wine!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…