Member recipe by bethany7
Chicken breast stuffed with soft cheese and tomatos wrapped in parma ham
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 300g soft cheese
- 300g cherry tomatos
- 8 slices of parma ham
- preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan/ Gas mark 6.
- Cut a fairly large slice in each chicken breast, avioding cutting it in half.
- Evenly spread the soft cheese inside the chicken breast, making sure that there is enough inside.
- Slice the cherry tomato's in half and place cut side down in the chicken breasts on top of the cheese.
- Press the chicken together so it just looks like one whole chicken breast
- Then place two pieces of parma ham next to each other on a chopping board, folding each side on top, so it wraps it up.
- Place on a baking tray and put on the middle shelf a pre-heated oven for between 30-45 minutes until cooked through, then serve.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…