Member recipe by crazycupcakegirl
- 75g of Strawberries
- 300ml Double Cream
- 2 Kiwis
- 3 Nectarines
- 2 Peaches
- 11 Shop-Bought Meringues (Broken)
- 50g dark chocolate
- 50g milk chocolate
- Whip the cream until it forms soft peaks, then add the meringues; fold in.
- Bitz or blend half the strawberries, peaches and nectarines to make the compote.
- Put the chocolate in a microwave proof bowl and microwave for 2 mins, then stir.
- Slice up the remaining fruit and put two tablespoons of the compote in each dish, along with the fruit. Top with the cream and meringue.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate on the top. Eat, laugh and enjoy in peace!!
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…