Ella's Little Italy x
Member recipe by ellaaugustin
Lush, mouth watering spaghetti covered in rosy red tomato sauce with fresh basil
- 80g pasta spaghetti
- 1tbs tomato puree
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 medium onion (chopped)
- 1/2 tbs salt
- 1/2 tbs pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1x200g can chopped tomatoes
- 250g roasted vegtables
- handful of frsh basil (chopped)
- mozarella cheese to serve
- Boil the water till it bubbles. Then Heat fying pan.
- add tomato puree, olive oil, chopped onion, salt, pepper, garlic and can chopped tomatoes into fying pan
- stir round. add pasta to sauce pan with salt and pepper sprinkled on top
- Take pasta to sink and drain pasta using colander. pour water out of sauce pan then put pasta back into sauce pan.
- add sauce into sauce pan with roasted vegtables and pasta then mix together .
- pour the finished pasta covered in sauce into a glace dish on top of a plate and decorated the edges with left over roasted vegtables and pattern the sauce.
- ENJOY :) x
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…