Member recipe by ankieplankie
easy to cook and make.Tastes so delicious that you would want to eat again
- 75g dried pasta shapes 1 tbs tomato puree 1 tbs olive oil 1 teaspoon dried mixed herbs 1 half a midium size onion, very finely chopped salt and black pepper 1 clove garlic, crushed (optional) 1times 200g can choped tomatoes
- half fill a large saucepan with cold water and bring to the boil. when water,s boiling add pasta and stir ocasionaly and simmer for time specified on pack.
- while the pasta is cooking start to prepare the sauce. heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and gently saute the onion and garlic for 5-6 minutes untill soft. don't allow brown or burn.
- now add tomatoes, puree, and herbs.simmer for 5 min and add the mushrooms. simmer the sauce for further 10 mins adding seasoning.
- when the pasta is cooked drain throroughly in a colander and return to the pan and keep warm. when the sauce is cooked pour it into the pan with pasta and mix together.
- serve with grated chees (optional)
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…