Member recipe by Caroline93
- The Filling
- 4 medium cooking apples (250g)
- 1/2 a pack of blueberries squashed
- 1 tablespoon water
- Sweetener to taste
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- The crumble
- 170g plain flour
- 75g soft butter
- 50g oats
- 100g demerara sugar
- Pre- heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
- Cut apples into chunks and put in pan with water and blueberries cook till soft (about 5 minutes) and add sweetener and cinnamon
- Trasfer into a medium serving bowel or 6 ramekins
- Put flour and butter into a food processor and blend till breadcrumb like, stir in oats and sugar and sprinkle over partly cooked apple mixture
- Bake for around 20 minutes/ till golden brown on top
- Serve with low fat custard or creme fraiche and enjoy!!
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…