Vegetarian Pasta Bake
Member recipe by bolaml08
This pasta is quick and easy to cook. Plus, if you don't like Quorn; you need not worry! It contains only vegetables and you can add/remove any that you wish!
- 75g Penne Pasta
- Pasta Sauce
- 1 teaspoon of mixed herbs
- 1/2 onion
- ÃÂ¼ courgette
- ÃÂ¼ leek
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 mushroom
- 50g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1. Put the pasta in a saucepan of boiling water.
- 2. Chop the vegetables and place in a frying pan.
- 3. Fry the vegetables for a few minutes. Then add the pasta sauce with the herbs.
- 4. Once finished, mix the pasta with the sauce and place in an ovenproof dish. Top with cheese and grill for a couple of minutes until melted.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…