Mini Quiche Lorraines
Member recipe by bolaml08
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Portions
- 300g plain flour
- 150g block margarine
- 100ml water
- 3 eggs
- 195ml milk
- 75g cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 onion
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- 1 Bacon Rashers
- 4 mushrooms
- Light the oven to Gas Mark 5/190ÃÂÃÂ°C.
- Put the flour and margarine into the mixing bowl and rub together to form small crumbs.
- Add the water and mix together using the pallet knife.
- Flour a worktop surface and roll out the pastry to a thin layer. Using the pallet knife or a shape cutter, cut out reasonable sized circles to fit the moulds and place into the moulds and up the sides. Push down to flatten (it doesnÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂt matter if there are creases on the inside - it wonÃÂÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂt be seen!).
- In the jug of milk, crack the eggs and beat gently. Add the cheese and mix using a fork or whisk.
- Fry the bacon, onion, tomatoes and mushrooms and when cooked, put evenly into the quiches.
- Pour the egg, milk and cheese evenly into the pastry moulds. DO NOT OVER FILL!
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…