Goats Cheese Salad
Member recipe by freyacm
An exciting adaptation of a classic, the cranberry really complements the salty goats cheese
- 100g Jordans Creations Cranberry & Honey Oat Granola
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 100g mixed salad leaves, washed
- 1 pink grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 150g Soft goat cheese
- For the dressing:
- 1 tbsp lemon thyme, chopped
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Toss together the pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds with the soy sauce, and roast for 15 minutes. When roasted, combine with the muesli for a nutty salad sprinkle.
- Combine the dressing ingredients.
- To make the salad, divide the washed salad leaves between each plate. Add the avocado and pink grapefruit, and spoon over the muesli and seed mix.
- Top with the goat cheese, crumbled over, and drizzle over the dressing. Serve immediately.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…