Thai Green Curry
Member recipe by lulabellamozarella
- * 200ml carton coconut cream
- * 3 tbsp Thai green curry paste
- * 2 tbsp runny honey
- * Juice of 1 lime
- * 450g mini chicken breast fillets (adding vegetables to this recipe is very nice, or even just a vegetarian version is also very tasty using mange tout, asparagus, baby sweetcorn, cherry tomatoes).
- * Handful chopped fresh coriander, plus extra leaves to garnish
- * 1 red chilli, thinly sliced, to garnish (optional)
- Pour the coconut cream into a shallow non-metallic dish. Add the curry paste, runny honey and lime juice and mix well. Add the chicken, toss well and set aside for 15 minutes (marinate overnight if you wish).
- Transfer to a saucepan and gently simmer for 12-15 minutes, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened slightly. Add the vegetables halfway through. Add the cherry tomatoes towards the end. Add the coriander.
- Garnish with coriander and the chilli, if you like, and serve with cooked basmati rice.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…