Member recipe by jordangenevieve
A quick and refreshing supper for summer. Serve with wild rocket leaves.
- 800g Patagonian calamari tubes or rings
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper or mixed peppercorns
- 2tbsp rice flour
- 125g melted butter
- extra virgin olive oil
- 30g fresh mint, chopped
- juice of 3 limes or lemons
- Heat a pan or wok over high heat. Pat dry the calamari and season generously with salt and pepper. Dust with rice flour.
- Add the butter and a drizzle of olive oil to the pan, and allow to heat until the butter starts to bubble. Add the calamari and stir-fry for 3 to 5 minutes. Be careful not to overcook.
- Remove from the heat, sprinkle with the chopped mint and drizzle with lime juice. Serve immediately.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…