Member recipe by gabbylol
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Pieces
- 100g Margarine
- 75g Golden Syrup
- 75g Demerara Sugar
- 200g Rolled Oats
- Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
- Grease and line a 20 Cm square tin.
- Put margarine, golden syrup, sugar into a saucepan and melt on a low heat, until ingredients are runny and well mixed.
- Remove the pan from heat and mix in the oats.
- Press into the tin make sure that it is an even thickness. Bake for 20-25 minute, until golden brown.
- Once cooled and set, cut up to 8-9 squares.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…