Member recipe by cooking_freak
- 2 tins of cream of condensed mushroom soup
- 4-6 chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 tin of sweetcorn or peas
- 4 rashers of unsmoked bacon ( but if you prefer smoked bacon that is fine)
- penne pasta
- garlic bread
- first of all you need to cook thebacon and the chicken until the chicken is golden brown and the bacon is cooked. you also need to cook the pasta
- once you have cooked the chicken then you need to get a big pan and put in the sweetcorn or peas, the bacon, chicken,pasta. after it has been on a low heat for 5 minutes then you can add the cream of condensed mushroom soup and leave it for a futher five minutes.
- now you can enjoy your dinner with the chicken romana and garlic bread
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…