Tapenade di Pollo
Member recipe by kvhutchings
This is a very easy recipe I make it a lot. The tapenade goes well with most meats not just chicken.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 100g of black Olives
- 1 clove of garlic
- splash of olive oil
- few drops of lemon juice
- 2 slices of Parma Ham
- 150g of penne pasta
- Place chicken breasts on a baking tray and season well then bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees C.
- While the chicken is baking make the tapenade, add the olives, garlic and lemon juice to a food processor and blend till smooth whilst adding the olive oil.
- When the chicken has finished spread about three quarters of the tapenade over the chicken and top each breast with a slice of Parma Ham then return to the oven and bake until the juices of the chincken run clear and the ham is crispy.
- Cook pasta to packet instructions.
- When pasta has finished stir in the remaining tapenade serve with the chicken.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…