Soft Fish Tacos
Member recipe by roobarb100
- 750g snapper, flathead or blue-eye cod fillets
- 75g (1/2 cup) plain flour
- 35g packet taco seasoning
- Vegetable oil, to shallow fry
- 12 Mexican Burrito Tortillas (soft)
- Tomato Salsa
- Cut fish into strips. Combine flour and taco seasoning in a bowl. Dust fish in the flour mixture, shaking off the excess.
- Fill a large, non-stick frying pan with 5cm oil and heat over medium heat. Cook fish, in 2 batches, for 2 minutes or until golden brown and just cooked. Drain on paper towel.
- Warm tortillas as according to packet instructions.
- Cut fish into small pieces. Divide among tortillas. Serve with rocket, salsa and guacamole.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…