Member recipe by waynebro
ServingsServes 1 - 40 Biscuits
a simple, easy-to-follow recipe with basic ingredients and a great taste for biscuit lovers.
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 125 g (4oz) butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 1 small bowl of white sugar
- Cream the following into a large mixing bowl: butter, brown sugar and golden syrup.
- Add the egg into the mixture and mix.
- Sift the following into the mixture and mix: self-raising flour and cinnamon.
- Grab heaped teaspoonfuls of the mixture and roll them into balls. dunk the top side of the ball into the white sugar.
- Place balls onto lightly greased oven tray and bake in preheated oven for about 10 minutes (or until golden brown).
- Wait 5 minutes for biscuits to cool on a cooling tray.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…