Member recipe by nawazcook
- 1 medium chicken, jointed
- 2 pints curd (1 cup)
- 6 green chillies
- 4 pods garlic, chopped
- 1'' piece ginger, chopped finely
- 3 cardamoms
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp coriander leaves
- salt to taste
- Joint the chicken. Chop the ginger and 2 green chillies finely. Slit the remaining chillies.
- Heat ghee fry the chillies, ginger and garlic. Add the chicken pieces and fry till evenly browned.
- Whip the curd and add to the chicken. Lower heat and cook gently without stirring. Add salt. Cook till chicken is tender forming a creamy thick gravy.
- Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with white rice.
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…