- 140g mascarpone
- 200g Greek-style yogurt
- 3 tbsp icing sugar, sifted
- pinch of ground cloves
- few drops of vanilla extract
- 300ml double cream
- 300ml Peach Melba jam (see 'goes well with...' below, or use a mixture of raspberry and peach jams)
- 3 peach, each sliced into 8
Sweet, juicy and fragrant, peaches are one of the most beautiful fruit around. Around the size…
- 150g punnet raspberries
- 1½ tbsp roasted chopped hazelnut
Grown in Europe and the US, hazelnuts are encased in a smooth, hard brown shell but are most…
- biscotti or amaretti biscuit, to serve
Want to see what this recipe costs at different supermarkets? Compare in one place here:
Put the mascarpone, yogurt, sugar, ground cloves and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Using a balloon whisk, beat until smooth. Pour in the cream and whisk again until the mixture just holds its shape – you want it to be soft and pillowy, so be careful not to take it too far.
Put a little jam in the bottom of 6 small glasses or pots, top with some of the cream mixture, then 4 peach slices and more jam. Follow this with another layer of the cream, a drizzle of jam and finally the raspberries. Can be chilled for up to 5 hrs. Scatter over the hazelnuts and serve with biscotti or amaretti biscuits on the side.