How to make chicken tikka nuggets
- In a bowl mix 500g chicken thighs with 150ml yogurt and 3 tbsp tikka paste.
- Cover and leave in the fridge to marinade for 2 hours.
- In a baking dish mix 100g breadcrumbs with 50g dried onions.
- Turn the chicken pieces in the breadcrumb mix.
- Place the breaded nuggets onto a baking tray, spray with oil and bake for 25 mins at 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
- Combine 100ml mayonnaise with the zest of 1 lime, then swirl in 2 tbsp mango chutney.
- Dip the cooked nuggets in the mango mayo and enjoy!
Like this? More ideas for takeaway-style food…
What’s your favourite takeaway? Leave a comment below…