Points to remember:
- Make 1 pizza base using any classic recipe, or the one from our mozzarella stuffed crust recipe. Leave to rise and then you are ready to roll.
- Mix 75g butter with 3 fat garlic cloves. Roll out the pizza dough on a work surface covered in polenta then, once around 30cm wide, dot balls of the butter all over the pizza — with special attention paid to making a border around the pizza for that extra special, garlicky crust!
- Top the border with 150g grated mozzarella cheese, then go around the inside of the border with a bit of water and fold the crust over itself.
- Transfer the pizza to a large baking tray and heat the oven to its highest setting (around 240C/220C fan/gas mark 9).
- The garlic butter dotted over the centre of the pizza needs spreading out, then top with Marmite, 100g grated mozzarella and 50g grated cheddar. Bake for 15 mins until deeply golden and bubbling. Slice and serve immediately, then bask in your own glory!
Like this cheesy Marmite pizza bread? Check out our other sharing recipes…
What’s your favourite party recipe? Let us know in the comments below…