How to make an Easter chocolate tart
Try our app for ad-free recipe inspiration – download now
Bake this indulgent chocolate tart for a showstopping Easter dessert. It can be made a day ahead and warmed up when your guests arrive.
How to make a golden egg chocolate tart:
- Beat together 80g butter and 40g golden caster sugar, then mix in 120g self-raising flour.
- Press the dough into a 20cm tart tin. Chill for 20 mins.
- Prick base with a fork. Bake at 180C/160 fan/gas 4 for 15 mins.
- Melt 75g butter with 100g dark chocolate. Stir in 75g golden caster sugar and 50g plain flour, then 4 large beaten eggs.
- Pour the chocolate filling over the base. Cover in 2 x 80g bags of Galaxy Golden Eggs.
- Bake for 12-15 mins so it's still wobbling. Remove from the oven and put in the fridge to chill.
- Slice and serve with crème fraîche.
See the full recipe for Easter chocolate tart.
More Easter dessert inspiration:
What's your favourite Easter dessert? Leave a comment below...