Recipe for a pumpkin spice latte:
- Place 2 tsp pumpkin purée into a large heatproof glass.
- Add a pinch each of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg.
- Stir in a 30ml espresso coffee shot.
- Heat 250ml milk of your choice in a saucepan until steaming and frothed.
- Pour the hot milk into the heatproof glass and top with froth.
- Stir to combine then dust with more cinnamon before drinking.
Like this? Find more warming drinks and pumpkin recipes...
Are you a fan of the pumpkin spice latte? Leave a comment below...