- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
- 1 egg
- 40 ml milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 Slices of Bread
- STEP 1Beat the eggs, milk, and cinnamon together. Whisk until well blended.
- STEP 2Dip each slice of bread into the egg mixture, allowing bread to soak up some of the mixture.
- STEP 3Melt some butter (or use vegetable oil) over a large skillet on medium high heat. Add as many slices of bread onto the skillet as will fit at a time. Fry until brown on both sides, flipping the bread when necessary.
- STEP 4I prefer to serve with golden syrup.