Homemade Pepperoni Pizza
Member recipe by pizzarecipesonline
A great recipe for Homemade Pepperoni Pizza that can be adapted to accomodate any topping you like.
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Yeast
- A Pinch of Salt
- 140ml Warm Water
- 180g Strong Plain Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon of Dried Basil
- Pepperoni Slices
- 1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Puree
- Grated Cheddar or Mozzarella
- 1 Chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic sliced thinly
- Pizza Base Mix salt and yeast together in a jug with the water. Place flour in a bowl, make a well in the centre and add the water mixture along with the oil
- Use a wooden spoon to mix everything to create a wet dough. Put on floured surface and need for 5mins.
- Place in greased bowl and cover with tea towel. Leave at room temperature to rise for 30mins (should double in size).
- Round into pizza base and stab with fork several times.
- Pizza Topping Spread tomato puree over the base. Add chopped tomatoes on top then add onion and garlic.
- Sprinkle over cheese and arrange Pepperoni. Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle on basil.
- Cooking Place on oiled baking sheets.
- Add topping.
- Cook at 200° for 20mins.