Chicken Panang Curry.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Another delicious Thai curry that is very similar to the more well known red curry, the meat is stir fried rather than stewed in the curry sauce.
- 2tbsp Panang curry paste
- 300g thinly sliced chicken breast
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1tsp caster sugar
- 1 sliced spring onion.
- STEP 1In a large wok, stir fry, the Panang curry paste with 2tbsp coconut milk. Stir fry for a couple of minutes until fragrant, add the chicken breast. Stir fry in the sauce until the chicken is almost cooked through, add the rest coconut of the milk. Bring it up the boil and add caster sugar.
- STEP 2Once the chicken is cooked, taste and adjust the seasoning. You may need a pinch of salt or a pinch of sugar. Panang curries are thicker, sweeter and milder than a red curry.
- STEP 3Sprinkle over sliced spring onion.