Member recipe by laptop1993
These delicious cookies are a real treat, especially in the summer time. You can also substitute the fruit for 25g coconut 25g chopped nuts 50g chocolate chips
- 100g soft margarine
- 150g wholemeal self raising flour
- 50g caster sugar
- 50g dried fruit
- Preheat oven to 170C/ gas mark 4.
- Sprinkle a very light dusting of flour onto the baking tray
- Beat the margarine and sugar together until fluffy. Stir in the flour and chopped dried fruit to make a soft dough.
- Turn out the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and divided the mixture in to 10-12 even sized balls
- Place them apart on the baking tray and flatten well with the back of the tablespoon.
- Cook for 12-15mins until evenly browned.
- Let cool a little before removing from the tray and placing to cool on the wire wrack.