- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes Enough for 12 cupcakes
A quick and simple icing that is great if you want a thin layer of icing that's easy to apply to your cakes, this type of icing is also good for lemon drizzle cake but instead of water you use lemon juice!
- 125g Icing sugar
- 15ml warm water
- STEP 1Heat up the water until warm, not hot.
- STEP 2Put the icing sugar into a small or medium bowl and add water.
- STEP 3Mix together until the icing becomes thick enough to coat with a back of a spoon.
- STEP 4If necessary, add more water (a drop at a time) until it is thick/ thin enough to use.