Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A vegetarian chilli which is just as good as the meat version.
- 1 bag of quorn mince
- 1 red onion roughly chopped
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tin of plum tomatoes
- 1 tin of kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 2 tsp of ground cumin
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- 1-2 fresh chillies chopped finely
- 2 tbsp veg oil
- Tsp of honey
- STEP 1Heat oil in a pan on a medium to high heat. Add onion and pepper cook until softened. Add the garlic and chillies and cook for another minute. Add the spices and then the bag of quorn. Give everything a good mix then season. Add the tin of tomatoes then fill up tin with hot water and add to the chilli. Add a tsp of honey
- STEP 2Turn down to a simmer and cook for 10-15 mins. Add kidney beans and cook for another 10 mins. Serve with fluffy rice or crusty bread.