Chorizo & Corriander
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Creamy tomatoe pasta with a perfect combination of smokey chorizo and fresh corriander.
- 200g Chorizo, sliced
- 400g Tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 100ml Fresh single cream
- 30ml Red Wine
- 1 Red pepper, sliced
- Small bunch of fresh corriander, chopped
- 4 chicken breasts
- STEP 1Prepare all the ingredients ready for cooking. Add a small amount of oil into a deep frying pan. Fry the chorizo and garlic on a medium heat untill the chorizo begins to brown, then add the pepper and continue to cook for 2 minutes.
- STEP 2Then add the red wine and chopped tomatoes and reduce for 5 minutes.
- STEP 3Finally add the cream and half of the chopped corriander, leave to cook for a further 5 minutes, season to taste.
- STEP 4Brown off the chicken breasts in a fryin pan and then add to the sauce in an oven dish.
- STEP 5Place in dish in the oven for 25/30 minutes.