Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Pea and Potato Bhaji
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
This simple side dish is quick to prepare and goes well with chapatti's or rice.
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped into small cubes
- 100g frozen peas, boiled
- 1" piece of ginger, chopped finely
- 1 green chilli, seeds removed
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1/2 tsp salt
- splash of vegetable oil
- small bunch Coriander, chopped
- STEP 1Heat the oil and fry the ginger and chilli till fragrant.
- STEP 2Add the potatoes and Garam Masala and cook for 10 minutes or until cooked through.
- STEP 3Add the boiled peas and salt, and stir through the coriander.